Call for Abstract
19th International Conference and Exhibition on Materials Science and Engineering, will be organized around the theme “Advanced Materials for Sustainability: Exploring new Insights and Innovative Technologies”
Mat Science 2019 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Mat Science 2019
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
This session offers a strong introduction to fundamental concepts on the source of material science which can be found in macro to micro structures. Materials are divided into two different classes: Crystalline and Non Crystalline materials which includes metals, ceramics, polymers, semiconductors. Materials science also deals with bonding properties, material synthesis, thermodynamics and kinetic properties.
- Track 1-1Crystallography and Unit Cell
- Track 1-2Tensile Test
- Track 1-3Polymer Structures
- Track 1-4Solid Solution Strengthening
- Track 1-5Ceramics Structures
Materials science has received attention from researchers. The research in this field includes Nano materials, Biomaterials science which encloses elements of medicine, biology, chemistry, tissue engineering. Intricate systems such as Electronic, Optical and Magnetic Materials. The research in material science also includes in increases computing power.
- Track 2-1Nano Medicines
- Track 2-2Nano Sensors
- Track 2-3Resorbable biomaterials
- Track 2-4Bioengineering
- Track 2-5Soft Materials
- Track 2-6Bio-inorganic nanomaterial’s
Materials Science provides a broad-gauge on theoretical and practical review of advanced materials design and processing. Therefore, focus on the structural materials. Which is divided into three broad categories they are Crystallography and crystal defects – It covers crystal systems, crystal structures etc., Phase diagram and heat treatment – It covers, Gibbs phase rule, one component systems, binary phase diagrams, lever rule, iron-carbon phase diagram and heat treatment, Mechanical properties – Includes Elastic and plastic deformation, ultimate tensile strength, cold/hot working.
- Track 3-1Structure
- Track 3-2Big data in material science
- Track 3-3Metal alloys
- Track 3-4Synthesis and Processing
- Track 3-5Composite Materials
- Track 3-6Thermodynamics
- Track 3-7Thin film and Coating
- Track 3-8Crystallography
- Track 3-9Ceramics
Materials science in Industry has many applications which include materials design that incorporate the classic principles of good design with the transformation of technology and sciences, cost-benefit in industrial production of materials, processing methods like rolling, welding, casting, crystal growth, thin-film deposition, ion implantation, glass blowing, etc. and analytic methods such as electron microscopy, calorimetry, X-ray diffraction etc.
- Track 4-1Ceramic Materials
- Track 4-2Material Requirement for glass container
- Track 4-3Plastic packing Industry Structure And Flow
- Track 4-4Metal Packing
- Track 4-5Ferrous Materials in Automotive Industry
- Track 4-6Solar energy materials
In the search for other energy sources, we must make new discoveries in materials science. We need catalysts to change feedstock into fuels, Materials for transporting energy and storage which deals with storage of electric energy, including lithium batteries and super capacitors. Materials for energy harvesting encompass various technologies to harvest solar energy. Materials for energy conversion with fuel cells and thermoelectric materials. Our goal is to design new materials with useful properties.
- Track 5-1Battery materials and their types
- Track 5-2Photovoltaic devices
- Track 5-3Thermoelectric materials
- Track 5-4Fuel cell materials
- Track 5-5Semiconductor Materials
This provides new, innovative materials required for the transition to a sustainable energy system. This area includes fundamental studies into potential materials for photovoltaic, fuel cell, semiconductors for future energy uses. This area only includes research into the materials systems for present and future technologies for energy. The view of material for energy application profile is to improve the sustainable energy system and to make world identified in contributing energy.
- Track 6-1Magnetocaloric
- Track 6-2Solar cell materials
- Track 6-3Corrosive resistant coatings
- Track 6-4Low friction materials
- Track 6-5Metal oxide nanoparticles for solar cells and catalysis
This technology reduces the environmental impact on building sectors. The demand for building materials is shifting towards environmentally preferable or green materials due to consumer demand. These technologies would either decrease environmental impact through the development of more environmentally sustainable materials and products, or even by the generation and conservation of resources such as energy and water.
- Track 7-1Solar fuels
- Track 7-2Battery technologies
- Track 7-3Geothermal and ocean Energy
- Track 7-4Solid electrolytes and characterization
- Track 7-5Economics of materials
- Track 7-6Nuclear -waste management and disposal
- Track 7-7Fuel cells
The most interesting about nanotechnology is that materials have a property of changing size scale of their dimensions into nanometres. New techniques to create Nano phase materials have arisen in the development of new class of materials. For instance, a Nano phase material with an average grain size of 5nm has about 50% of the atoms within the first two nearest neighbour planes of a grain boundary in which significant displacements from normal lattice positions are displaced. The basic idea being to produce new disordered solid which contains a high density of defect cores whose 50% or more of the atoms reside in the core of the defects.
- Track 8-1Nano Electronics
- Track 8-2Nano Electronics
- Track 8-3Nano Engineering
- Track 8-4Dimensionality In Nano Material
- Track 8-5Carbon nanotubes
- Track 8-6Nanofabrication
- Track 8-7Nanomaterial’s and Nano composites
The areas of nanotechnology has it boundary with basic studies in biology, as well as its application to the fields of medicine. Nano biomedicine will also include all the key aspects of this research field, but the research is not limited to bioengineering, biophysics, physical and biological chemistry, and physiology, but is consists of Nano technological applications in diagnostics, therapeutic application, preventive medicine, drug delivery, and monitoring of human disease.
- Track 9-1Nano scale drug delivery
- Track 9-2Nano toxicology
- Track 9-3Nano surgery
- Track 9-4Nano carriers commercialization of Nano biomedical technology
- Track 9-5Market trends in the Nano biomedicine space
Nanoparticles have been added to improve a particular property of the material which forms a Nano Composite. The Nano composite is to use blocks of building with dimensions like one-dimensional, two-dimensional, three-dimensional and amorphous materials in nanometre which creates and design new formation of materials with flexibility and improvement in their physical properties. These are made of particularly different components and mixed at the nanometre scale.
- Track 10-1Ceramics-Matrix Nanocomposits
- Track 10-2Metal-matrix Nanocomposits
- Track 10-3Polymer-Matrix Nanocomposits
- Track 10-4Magnetic Nanocomposits
The technology of metals is called Metallurgy, the way in which science is applied for the production of metals, and the engineering of metal components. Metallurgy and materials science assistance the growth of solid state electronics of high purity, macroscopically disorder of free silicon crystals, which reduces of growth and processing that induced faults in silicon and elimination of electro migration in thin metallic conductors. Metallurgy is divided into ferrous metallurgy and non-ferrous metallurgy. Nano structured and ultrafine materials have properties such as ultra-fine grained.
- Track 11-1Calcination
- Track 11-2Physical Metallurgy
- Track 11-3Powder Metallurgy
- Track 11-4Extractive Metallurgy
- Track 11-5Mineral Processing
The technology of shaping oldest materials is called metal casting. Casting means molten metal is pouring into a mold with an orbit of the shape to be created, and allowing it to solidify. When solidified, the required metal object is taken out from the mold either by fragmentation of the mold or by taking the mold apart. The solidified object is called the casting. The metal casting industry plays a key role in all the major sectors of economy. There are castings sectors like in locomotives, cars trucks, aircraft, office buildings, factories, schools, and homes.
- Track 12-1Expendable Mold Casting
- Track 12-2Non-Expendable Mold Casting
- Track 12-3Casting Process Simulation
- Track 12-4Investment Casting Process
The research in fundamental and applied science of polymers, soft materials and polymer based Nano composites is dedicated to Polymeric and soft materials section. Three different groups are working under this section on multiple aspects of material science and nanotechnology with reference to polymeric materials. Soft Materials & Polymers includes Polymer fibers, and hydrogels, Polymer gels, Antibody-polymer interactions and composites.
- Track 13-1Conjugated-Controlled Compound
- Track 13-2Crystallinity
- Track 13-3Polymer photochemistry
- Track 13-4Reaction Kinetics
- Track 13-5Immunoassay
Materials that can stimulate helpful biological responses from the body, such as the stimulation of tissue repair. Uniting materials design and manufacturing with cell therapy can be achieved by the tissue manufacturing. Biomaterials process contains synthesis, processing, and description of novel materials and composites. Introducing Nano topography and nanoparticles as therapeutic agents deliver an exciting approach to moderate cell performance. Also improving latest synthetic biocompatible polymeric materials with unparalleled task and penetrating their biological efficiency.
- Track 14-1In Vitro and In Vivo Studies
- Track 14-2Energy Harvesting for Bio Devices
- Track 14-3Bio Device Fabrication
- Track 14-4Radio/Photo Therapy Devices
Advanced Materials science is beneficial for studying the relationship between structure, properties, and uses of materials. The aim is to be the major source of preliminary communication for scientists to study the structure and properties of all manufacturing materials. The Specific material areas covered are Composite Materials, Polymers, Inorganic Materials, Nano materials, Materials Synthesis, Materials at Extreme Conditions. Advanced Materials and their processing are at the heart of many technological improvements that are in our needs.
- Track 15-1Defence and Security
- Track 15-2Energy Generation and Supply
- Track 15-3Smart and Multi-functional Materials
- Track 15-4Materials For Portable Power Sources
For solving materials related problems in Computational materials science involves computational tools which consist of different mathematical logics for investigating problems at multiple length and time, which help in understanding evolution of material structures and how these structures effectively can control the properties material. Generation of electronic structure and finite systems methods comes under computational materials science. Molecular dynamics a computer simulation method is used to study the physical moments of atoms and molecules.
- Track 16-1Programmable materials
- Track 16-2Material properties database
- Track 16-3Monte Carlo techniques
- Track 16-4Multiresolution analysis
- Track 16-5Quantum materials
- Track 16-6High-dimensional computation
The research in Electronic and Magnetic materials field unites the essential values of solid state physics and chemistry for manufacturing of materials science. Intermolecular interactions are also known as molecular interactions. Changes in molecular interactions involves in melting, unfolding, strand separation, boiling. The basic parameters of electronic and magnetic materials are rigid rotation and time dependence. This is related to the computer simulation method to identify the movements physically to interact with atoms and molecules for a given period in order to generate the system for evolution.
- Track 17-1Electronic Packaging
- Track 17-2High temperature Superconductivity
- Track 17-3Superconductivity
- Track 17-4Magnetic Measurements
- Track 17-5Magneto Photonic Crystals
- Track 17-6Multiferroic Nano-Partials