Call for Abstract
20th International Conference on Materials Science and Engineering, will be organized around the theme “Advanced Materials for Sustainability; Exploring new insights and Innovative Technologies”
Mat Science 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Mat Science 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
This session offers a strong introduction to fundamental concepts on the source of material science which can be found in macro to micro structures. Materials are divided into two different classes: Crystalline and Non Crystalline materials which includes metals, ceramics, polymers, semiconductors. Materials science also deals with bonding properties, material synthesis, thermodynamics and kinetic properties.
- Track 1-1Crystallography and Unit Cell
- Track 1-2Tensile Test
- Track 1-3Polymer Structures
- Track 1-4Solid Solution Strengthening
- Track 1-5Ceramics Structures
- Track 1-6Bio-inorganic nanomaterials
Materials Science provides a broad-gauge on theoretical and practical review of advanced materials design and processing. Therefore, focus on the structural materials. Which is divided into three broad categories they are Crystallography and crystal defects – It covers crystal systems, crystal structures etc., Phase diagram and heat treatment – It covers, Gibbs phase rule, one component systems, binary phase diagrams, lever rule, iron-carbon phase diagram and heat treatment, Mechanical properties – Includes Elastic and plastic deformation, ultimate tensile strength, cold/hot working.
- Track 2-1Computational materials science
- Track 2-2Engineering applications of materials
- Track 2-3Forensic engineering
- Track 2-4Tribology
- Track 2-5Emerging materials and applications
- Track 2-6Platform for comprehensive projects
- Track 2-7Research support
- Track 2-8Modern materials need
- Track 2-9Global materials science market
- Track 2-10Teaching and technology transfer in materials science
- Track 2-11Products and services
- Track 2-12Graphene
- Track 2-13Carbon nano-structures and devices
- Track 2-14Coatings, surfaces and membranes
- Track 2-15Biomimetic materials
- Track 2-16Fibres, films and membranes
- Track 2-17Scientific and business achievements
- Track 2-18Polymeric biomaterials
- Track 2-19Electromagnetic radiation
Materials science has received attention from researchers. The research in this field includes Nano materials, Biomaterials science which encloses elements of medicine, biology, chemistry, tissue engineering. Intricate systems like electronic, optical and magnetic materials. The research in material science also includes in increases computing power.
- Track 3-1Nano Medicines
- Track 3-2Nano Sensors
- Track 3-3Resorbable biomaterials
- Track 3-4Bioengineering
- Track 3-5Soft Materials
Earthenware production square measure the strong involving metals that are principally control in valancy and electrovalent bond. Earthenware production are inorganic mixes constitutes of either non-metal or metalloids molecules. These are hearty in pressure, powerless in cutting off and stretch. the material that is shaped from 2 or a great deal of substances that are having their own particular different individual synthetic and physical properties along to make absolutely an extraordinary compound with various properties to the parent mixes are alluded to as composite materials. Earthenware composite materials or clay grid materials are fired strands stock-still in an extremely fired lattice, so shaping an artistic fibre fortified fired filaments.
- Track 4-1Processing, structure and properties of ceramics
- Track 4-2Structural analysis and applications
- Track 4-3Measurement of material properties and structural performance
- Track 4-4Glass science and technologies
- Track 4-5Bio-composite materials
- Track 4-6Composite materials in day-to-day life
- Track 4-7Industrial applications of composite materials
- Track 4-8Tribological performance of ceramics and composites
- Track 4-9Fabrication of new composites based on light metals, polymers & ceramics
- Track 4-10Matrices & reinforcements for composites
The present fragment explored the advance of examination in carbon Nano structures and graphene, inside the locale of blend, properties and applications and moreover material science, surge, normal and centrality applications. The expected properties and occupations of those carbon Nano-materials have spread out new open gateways for the more widened term gadgets and materials. The advance likewise as understanding the properties and investigation of carbon Nano materials and graphene has opened a radical new universe of businesses for Nano-materials customarily. These information base approaches opened the course to a broad fluctuate of utilizations correspondingly as hugeness change and point of confinement, catalysis, electronic, optoelectronic and furthermore arrangement applications.
- Track 5-1Benefits of 2D Materials
- Track 5-22D materials beyond Graphene
- Track 5-32D materials beyond Graphene
- Track 5-4Chemical functionalization of Graphene
The research in fundamental and applied science of polymers, soft materials and polymer based Nano composites is dedicated to Polymeric and soft materials section. Three different groups are working under this section on multiple aspects of material science and nanotechnology with reference to polymeric materials. Soft Materials & Polymers includes Polymer fibers, and hydrogels, Polymer gels, Antibody-polymer interactions and composites.
- Track 6-1Process modelling and simulation
- Track 6-2Neat polymeric materials
- Track 6-3Hybrid polymer-based materials
- Track 6-4Polymer blends and alloys
- Track 6-5Extrusion and extrusion processes
- Track 6-6Rheology and rheometry
- Track 6-7Elastomers and thermoplastic elastomers
- Track 6-8Polymeric catalysts
- Track 6-9Polymeric gels and networks
- Track 6-10Polymer characterization
- Track 6-11Polymer surface and interface
- Track 6-12Polymer membranes for environments and energy
- Track 6-13Engineering polymers
- Track 6-14Fiber, films and membranes
- Track 6-15Polymeric biomaterials
The research in Electronic and Magnetic materials field unites the essential values of solid state physics and chemistry for manufacturing of materials science. Intermolecular interactions are also known as molecular interactions. Changes in molecular interactions involves in melting, unfolding, strand separation, boiling. The basic parameters of electronic and magnetic materials are rigid rotation and time dependence. This is related to the computer simulation method to identify the movements physically to interact with atoms and molecules for a given period in order to generate the system for evolution.
- Track 7-1Film Dosimetry and Image Analysis
- Track 7-2Semiconductor materials
- Track 7-3Fabrication of integrated circuits
- Track 7-4Semiconductor devices
- Track 7-5Soft magnetic materials
- Track 7-6Hard magnetic materials
- Track 7-7Dieletric materials
- Track 7-8Electronic and ionic conduction
- Track 7-9Ferroelectricity and piezoelectricity
- Track 7-10Superconductivity
- Track 7-11Magnetic Storage
- Track 7-12Domains and hysteresis
- Track 7-13Electromagnetic radiation
- Track 7-14Optical properties of metals and non-metals
- Track 7-15Photoconductivity
- Track 7-16Optical communications and networking
- Track 7-17Lasers
- Track 7-18Optical devices
- Track 7-19Quantum science and technology
- Track 7-20Quantum science and technology
- Track 7-21Photonic devices and applications
- Track 7-22Emerging Smart Materials
The technology of metals is called Metallurgy, the way in which science is applied for the production of metals, and the engineering of metal components. Metallurgy and materials science assistance the growth of solid state electronics of high purity, macroscopically disorder of free silicon crystals, which reduces of growth and processing that induced faults in silicon and elimination of electro migration in thin metallic conductors. Metallurgy is divided into ferrous metallurgy and non-ferrous metallurgy. Nano structured and ultrafine materials have properties such as ultra-fine grained.
- Track 8-1Calcination
- Track 8-2Physical Metallurgy
- Track 8-3Powder Metallurgy
- Track 8-4Extractive Metallurgy
- Track 8-5Mineral Processing
Materials science incorporates the usage of science for the layout and association of materials with entrancing or possibly significant physical traits, for instance, appealing, optical and essential or synergist properties. It is like manner incorporates the depiction, taking care of and nuclear level understanding of these substances.
Materials science in Industry has many applications which include materials design that incorporate the classic principles of good design with the transformation of technology and sciences, cost-benefit in industrial production of materials, processing methods like rolling, welding, casting, crystal growth, thin-film deposition, ion implantation, glass blowing, etc. and analytic methods such as electron microscopy, calorimetry, X-ray diffraction etc.
- Track 10-1Ceramic Materials
- Track 10-2Material Requirement for glass container
- Track 10-3Plastic packing Industry structure and flow
- Track 10-4Metal Packing
- Track 10-5Ferrous Materials in Automotive Industry
- Track 10-6Solar energy materials
Savvy materials, called moreover Intelligent or responsive materials, These materials are having no less than one property that can be basically changed in a controlled way by outside lifts, for instance, extend, temperature, sogginess, pH, electric or appealing fields, light, or blend blends. Brilliant Materials are the commence of various applications, including sensors and actuators, or made muscles, particularly as electrically started polymers
Advanced Materials science is beneficial for studying the relationship between structure, properties, and uses of materials. The aim is to be the major source of preliminary communication for scientists to study the structure and properties of all manufacturing materials. The Specific material areas covered are Composite Materials, Polymers, Inorganic Materials, Nano materials, Materials Synthesis, Materials at Extreme Conditions. Advanced Materials and their processing are the heart of many technological improvements that are in our needs.
- Track 12-1Defence and Security
- Track 12-2Energy Generation and Supply
- Track 12-3Smart and Multi-functional Materials
- Track 12-4Materials for Portable Power Sources
The most interesting about nanotechnology is that materials have a property of changing size scale of their dimensions into nanometers. New techniques to create Nano phase materials have arisen in the development of new class of materials. For instance, a Nano phase material with an average grain size of 5nm has about 50% of the atoms within the first two nearest neighbor planes of a grain boundary in which significant displacements from normal lattice positions are displaced. The basic idea being to produce new disordered solid which contains a high density of defect cores whose 50% or more of the atoms reside in the core of the defects.
The areas of nanotechnology has it boundary with basic studies in biology, as well as its application to the fields of medicine. Nano biomedicine will also include all the key aspects of this research field, but the research is not limited to bioengineering, biophysics, physical and biological chemistry, and physiology, but is consists of Nano technological applications in diagnostics, therapeutic application, preventive medicine, drug delivery, and monitoring of human disease.
- Track 14-1Nano scale drug delivery
- Track 14-2Nano toxicology
- Track 14-3Nano surgery
- Track 14-4Nano carriers commercialization of Nano biomedical technology
- Track 14-5Market trends in the Nano biomedicine space
Biomaterials are the non-calm substances that are planned to act with the regular structure either as a territory of restorative device or to modify or repair any broken organs or tissues. Biomaterials are resolved either typically or falsely. at this moment every day's various investigates are continuing relating to the Bio materials and Bio contraptions and brought a gigantic change at between times the restorative field and grounds up being produced of Joint substitutions, Bone plates, Intraocular central focuses for eye medical procedure, Bone concrete, Manufactured tendons, Dental supplements for tooth fixation, vas prostheses, Heart valves, recreated tissue, anatomical structure substitutions, Contact central focuses, Bosom embeds, Medication movement instruments, property materials, tube-formed structure joins together, Stents, Nerve courses, Surgical sutures, fastens, and staples for wound conclusion, and ,Surgical work, Imaging and Perception Gadgets.
This provides new, innovative materials required for the transition to a sustainable energy system. This area includes fundamental studies into potential materials for photovoltaic, fuel cell, semiconductors for future energy uses. This area only includes research into the materials systems for present and future technologies for energy. The view of material for energy application profile is to improve the sustainable energy system and to make world identified in contributing energy.
- Track 16-1Magnetocaloric
- Track 16-2Solar cell materials
- Track 16-3Corrosive resistant coatings
- Track 16-4Low friction materials
- Track 16-5Metal oxide nanoparticles for solar cells and catalysis
This technology reduces the environmental impact on building sectors. The demand for building materials is shifting towards environmentally preferable or green materials due to consumer demand. These technologies would either decrease environmental impact through the development of more environmentally sustainable materials and products, or even by the generation and conservation of resources such as energy and water.
- Track 17-1Solar fuels
- Track 17-2Battery technologies
- Track 17-3Geothermal and ocean Energy
- Track 17-4Solid electrolytes and characterization
- Track 17-5Economics of materials
- Track 17-6Nuclear -waste management and disposal
- Track 17-7Fuel cells